Friday, August 20, 2010

September Spectacular Reading Challenge

 

I found this challenge and thought it would be fun to try! It's simple, all you need to do is read a book a week and review it at the end of the week. 

Rules: 
-Starts Sept. 1st till Sept 30th (start reading sun. aug 29)
-5 books (one per week) any books you want
-Post your review and link it to the website (i'll post it at the bottom)
-At the end of the week is a giveaway from the host

Blog and Link:
The Thoughts of a Book Junky







Here's the hard part: finding which books to choose...


My choices were mostly what I could find at the library and two were new books that I couldn't wait to read. Check it out!
we'll see if i actually get to the book reviews

6 comments:

  1. Oh! This sounds like fun! Too bad I'll be in Mexico....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks. how long will u be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved "Can you keep a secret"!! Hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing this challenge too - you've got a great list! I want to read most of those too :D

    Looking forwards to hearing what you think!

    Liberty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there until Sept..14th? Something like that. Also, are you excited right now to be reading Mockingjay? I totally know you were probably in line to get it! Tell me how it goes!

    ReplyDelete