Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)





Teaser:   
"My eyes watered with the intensity of a fresh wave of techtricity. I spun and faced the terminals. Blue lights flashed along the top of one. Crouching down behind the counter, I waited."

But not alone. 
Oh, no. Dad's voice roared into my head, filling it until I couldn't think my own thoughts.

Possession, by Elana Johnson, page 232

9 comments:

  1. Oooh intriguing and a little sinister. sounds good

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! It's the second time I've seen this and I'm starting to get real intrigued! Hope you're enjoying. :)

    My teaser can be found here! Mine's from the first page! I was intrigued right away and had to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover, and the title, along with the quotes make it sound creepy. Awesome! Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm techtricity. Interesting teaser! I hadn't heard of this book before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting!!! and one interesting book cover for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you reading this on your Kindle? So jealous! I want. Also, great new design on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard lots of great things about this book and it's a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete