Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (15)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
                                                                 Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)






*I'm not very good with just sharing 2 sentences but I'm sure you guys don't mind.


Teaser:   
"So, what do you do when you're not in school?" he asked. I blinked back at him. 
"You mean for fun?" He nodded and I started listing the social sites I hang out on-- TeenZone, Mentropolis, BookTalk, and MovieMainstream.
He interrupted me.
"No, I mean, what do you do when you're not online?"
I narrowed my eyes at him and felt like he was attacking me. But his eyes weren't judgmental. He just looked curious.
"There aren't a whole lot of options," I pointed out."

Awaken , by Katie Kacvinsky, page 50


11 comments:

  1. I love the teaser...There aren't a whole lot of options...lol.

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser. I thought the book was very thought-provoking. I enjoyed it and hope you are too. My teasers are from Supernaturally by Kiersten White and Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First beautiful header! I have heard a lot about this book Thanks for the teaser it was one more thing to add to the reasons to get this book.

    My teaser is from Going Bovine. I hope you will stop by for a visit and follow if you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of this one too, but I haven't read it yet. Looks like one I would like. Thanks for sharing and stopping by to see my Teaser from Clockwork Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds very interesting. Awesome choice on the teaser. I usually go over both the number of sentences and the number of teasers. LOL. Love your picture at the top.

    Mine are creepy this week - it wasn't intentional.
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great teaser! And I love the cover! I'm off to check this one out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard lots of positive reviews on this one too.

    PS I love the picture of you and soul mate at the top of the mountain. Just utterly incredible and breathtaking. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had this one on my TBR list, but have yet to get to it.. "not a lot of options" -- haha, I like that.. Nice teaser!

    Thanks for stoppin' by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, really love the cover... great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read this. Awesome teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser. May have to check this one out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete