Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (15)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
                                                                 Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)






*I'm not very good with just sharing 2 sentences but I'm sure you guys don't mind.


Teaser:   
"So, what do you do when you're not in school?" he asked. I blinked back at him. 
"You mean for fun?" He nodded and I started listing the social sites I hang out on-- TeenZone, Mentropolis, BookTalk, and MovieMainstream.
He interrupted me.
"No, I mean, what do you do when you're not online?"
I narrowed my eyes at him and felt like he was attacking me. But his eyes weren't judgmental. He just looked curious.
"There aren't a whole lot of options," I pointed out."

Awaken , by Katie Kacvinsky, page 50