Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (36) The Kill Order


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share teaser sentences from somewhere on that page


BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
Share the title and author so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists!

The Kill Order is the prequel to The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner. Scary amazing!
________________________________________________________________________



The Kill Order by James Dashner


Teaser:

"I don't know if you people can understand me," Alec bellowed. "But this is a one-time offer. Get out of our way or we start shooting." pg. 268

"A completely insane man had just charged out of a house, straight at them. What had he been thinking? Was he attacking or begging for help? Were others going to be as bad off? As...crazy? pg. 241


Goodreads Info:
The prequel to the New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series.

Before WICKED was formed, before the Glade was built, before Thomas entered the Maze, sun flares hit the earth and mankind fell to disease.

Mark and Trina were there when it happened, and they survived. But surviving the sun flares was easy compared to what came next. Now a disease of rage and lunacy races across the eastern United States, and there’s something suspicious about its origin. Worse yet, it’s mutating, and all evidence suggests that it will bring humanity to its knees.

Mark and Trina are convinced there’s a way to save those left living from descending into madness. And they’re determined to find it—if they can stay alive. Because in this new, devastated world, every life has a price. And to some, you’re worth more dead than alive.

12 comments:

  1. Made me more curious with the TMR trilogy. Been meaning to buy it but I haven't yet. The first teaser sounds very intimidating.

    Judie
    http://becomingjudie.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-ugly-duchess/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A coworker LOVES this series! From what she told me, these books are fantastic.

    My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, nice! This sounds totally intense! Great teaser, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, action teasers! Sounds like a thrilling read, Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Maze Runner series. Definitely need to read this one too. Great teasers!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is on my TBR list! Here's my teaser: Teaser Tuesday I'm a new follower by the way! Hope you're having a great Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I haven't read any of the Maze Runner books yet but I hope to remedy that next year! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, awesome teasers! I've only read The Maze Runner in this series so far - I can't wait to check out the rest of the books! :)
    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday post. ^.^

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the book, and I'm always passing them by in bookstores. But now, I am considering it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, sounds very chaotic and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first teaser is a bit scary. I think I'd definitely move.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser! I really liked this book - the whole series, actually! Hope you're enjoying it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete