Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dumbest thing ever..

i love that at the grocery stores you can self-check all of ur food by yourself. its a great skill to know how to scan the barcode and then put it on the moving thing... great skill. so i'm pretty good at knowing what to do except it was the first time i had ever used coupons... stupid me tried to use the coupons right after i scanned the item. it didnt work. and i had to have 3 - count them 1,2,3 - people who worked there come over, scan their nifty badge, and ask me if everything is alright. i would mumble everything is fine and then chant in my head ok now go away, go away, go away. why i didnt figure out that u have to wait to scan the coupons after ur done with all the other things you buy is beyond me... these workers were like 10 years younger then me (making them 13) and therefore making me feel even more dumb...

in other news, Madagascar 2 is pretty funny when you watch it with kindergartners, 1st graders, and 2nd graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment