Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update

Here are the things going on in my life right now:

  • It's the end of the school year (only 2 more days!)
  • Graduation for the 5th Graders is Thursday night
  • Babysitting all day Sat
  • Bachelorette Party on Sat night
  • Graduation for my friends in Law School Sunday
Now onto the awesome things happening:
  • New Moon Trailer!
  • The Sims 3 comes out (yea i know i'm a geek... i'm ok with it!)
  • My boyfriend comes home soon (in 14 days, 1 hr, 14 mins... not that i'm counting)
  • Brazil Mission Trip June 23-July 7
  • Family Vacation July 10-18
Exciting stuff... busy week.

p.s. soon to come: CT wedding pics, Puerto Rico pics

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a lot to look forward too! I'm really glad I found your blog and am really looking forward to how it evolves! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you LOVE the New Moon trailer?

    Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete