Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FINALLY here it is

My Wedding Colors/Theme:



Peacock (Apple Green/Dark Blue/ Dark Purple)!

I love those butterfly/peacock clips!



This fan is cute...
Centerpiece

Bouquet I want:
So these are all my inspiration boards and I love the blue, green, and purple theme!
Here are the bridesmaids dress colors:

I love the dark purple here!

Maybe this green or apple green:And the blue dresses are in the inspiration boards up top.


So this is what i'm working on and what i picture for my wedding. anyone have any ideas where we can get these color dresses? it doesn't matter what style, just at the knee dresses.
Write some ideas and what you think in the comments!!!!
Love you guys! (I'm crazy i know!)

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors. The bouquet should have more than just green in it though. That teal green in the last picture is ugly, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. Im obsessed with peacocks. My fiance and i have set light blue as our wedding color, but i have a year to work in the peacock colors along with it.

    ReplyDelete