Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i've been thinking a lot about this blog and whether or not i'm doing a good job at it. i know i'm not posting well, nor am i keeping my posts generally about one thing.. confusing and not cool i know.
so i'm going to try to do better with talking about my life and the books i love. we'll see how it goes because apparently this is how its supposed to be:

so remember when i told you i was unemployed here? well i found a job! and it would be really cool if i had started working there... but i haven't. why? they need to get the people i put down as references to actually answer the phone... it sucks. shouldn't they have done my references before they offered me the job? if they already said you're hired shouldn't i just start work? you obviously trusted me enough to hire me so why can't i start?
oh i didn't tell you my new job did i?
 its called kindercare, its a daycare for babies to preschool. i was going for the preschool since its what i love but when i went back the second time that was already filled... so i took the infants! yay! they are so cute. i prob should have looked for a preschool job but i do love babies and wanted just to try it out. so we'll see how it goes.
i just thought i'd put this out there since we're talking about babies: i'm not going to get pregnant (hopefully) for 2 years. its a decision that my husband likes to change everytime we talk about it. i can't wait to have a baby, but then again i can wait. wait for more money.. wait for selfishness to lessen... wait for a better house/neighborhood.. so much to think about and wait for.

enough about babies... back to what's going on right now. i haven't had babysitting for 2 weeks. so i have free days. i love waking up and relaxing at home. then i decide what i want to do. these days have actually been great because i've finally gotten some things done that i should have done before.

-change last name:
  -social security CHECK!
  -license CHECK!
  -passport uh not yet.. i need to get a picture and i'm a little wary(sp?) about having to give away my passport with all my awesome stamps from brazil and israel...
  -credit cards/etc eh..

-get bridesmaid dress getting it today!
-work out uh sort of..
-go through honeymoon pics and made an album started 2 days ago and hopefully i'll do some today

cancun

getting things done feels great since i love to procrastinate.

p.s. that book guess that no one guessed is The Host by Stephenie Meyer...

so i guess my question is scrap the book guess or keep it?

3 comments:

  1. Keep blogging! I am trying my best to as well. I love seeing updates. I have one in the making; it's been in drafts this whole week thanks to stressful days at work.

    Also, we are going to start book club as you know, so are you good to meet at Panera on Sunday at 10 am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't this week, my whole family is in for rach's shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot damn! Well that's okay. I think it's just a general catching up. Do you have a book in mind? I can be your official representative!

    ReplyDelete