Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend

I have been at my new job now for over 2 weeks. I welcome the weekends where I sleep in, as much as I can, and try to get things done. The week days are now a place of mechanically going through my day with toddlers, sitting in slow moving traffic, and finally making it home where I just eat and sleep while trying to fit in some rest time with my husband. From 7pm till 930 I also try to squeeze in a shower, computer time, playing with my poor cat who no longer has a friend all day, cleaning the house, getting ready for tomorrow, reading for book club, and anything else. I'm not that good at managing my time for a limited day, but I guess I will get used to it.

So weekends are lovely.

This weekend was very busy.
Saturday we went to Trax Farms Market where we bought 2 pumpkins that are waiting to be carved. They have apple cider and decorations that will someday be on my walls. It was a great day until we got to my husbands grandma's house where her dog was ran over by a car. It was so sudden and happened out of nowhere that we were all stunned.
Sunday was filled with church and book club. I love mass on sundays. I always feel filled with peace that I need. Then the girls met for Book Club where we discussed Lady Chatterley's Lover.

Now I'm off to enjoy the last bit of the weekend!
Dress up for Halloween or no?

1 comment:

  1. I thought about dressing up for Halloween. Not sure if I will. Too much effort, I think. lol.

    ReplyDelete