Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Picture Walk







Our Halloween Outfit:



Edward & Bella

It's hard to see but we added some "blood" to Edwards face because he bit me obviously.... 
(i ended up having 2 spider bites close together on my neck that night so we played it up and made it into a vampire bite!)


Now on to the fun stuff:

Saturday is my brother's Wedding Day!

There will be family coming and lots of fun happy get togethers, then a blessed wedding that I can't wait for! It's also supposed to snow the night before and honestly i don't know whether its a cool thing or bad thing... if it was me I'd say awesome but since I'm wearing a sleeveless dress it might not be so awesome.

I Hope I remember to bring a camera....

1 comment:

  1. If it snows, it might just be Dan's best day dream come true? I'm excited too! Although, now I am shopping alone, lol. Another time.

    The pumpkin was awesome. Mike and I never got around to doing one. Next year is the year for that I guess :)

    ReplyDelete