Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (1)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


Teaser:
"What are you thinking? he called back to her. 
        "Just how different everything down there is now, you know, now that I can see."
      
       "Everything down there is exactly the same," he said, angling the cycle toward the East      River. They were heading toward the Brooklyn Bridge again.
         "You're the one that's different."
 Cassandra Clare, City of Bones, locations 7306-24 (kindle)




So I have been using a Kindle since Christmas and I love having it. Does anyone know if you can find the actual page of the book instead of going by locations?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could find the page of the book - I want to read it! Are you planning on reviewing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Mortal Instruments series. Great teaser. Hope you enjoy the books and thanks for sharing.


    My Teaser is a little different.

    Jessica @ Laugh Love Write

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser!! I loved this series! Thank you for sharing!

    New Follower!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so wanting to read this series, thanks for the great teaser.

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete