Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hang the code, and hang the rules. They're more like guidelines anyway

I'm starting to use the challenge as more of guidelines now. The basis is to get more sleep, exercise enough, and eat healthy and I think I can keep it up without following the challenge step by step. I'm working my way to a healthier me my own way tho. That includes pushing myself to exercise and eat healthy foods. I go with my husband to the gym about 3 times a week to work on my arm muscles and jog for about 30 min. The eat healthier part is harder. I made myself a smoothie with strawberries, bananas, yogurt, milk, ice and a green supplement. Making it was easy and since it tasted good I think I can do it more often. Most of the nights for dinner I try to eat a vegetable... most of the time. My way of getting my vegetable servings consist of the V Fruit Juice, pasta sauce with a vegetable serving, and vitamins. Not perfect but trying.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it Cat! It will pay off. Me and Mike are not so faithful with the gym, but we both eat pretty healthy. I wish I had more motivation for the gym.

    ReplyDelete