Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (3)

I slacked off last week and completely forgot about doing a teaser... 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Teaser:


"I was still shaken over what had happened on the Archangel, and no matter how many times I tried to flush it out, the image of falling repeated through my head. I was falling... and then the ride was over. Just like that. It was the most terrifying thing I'd ever been through. Almost as terrifying, I was the only one who'd seemed to notice. Not even Patch, who'd been right beside me."


Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush, Hush, page 116

1 comment:

  1. I might need to read this book after you, lol. The cover is awesome and the name Patch? So cool.

    ReplyDelete