Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read


Open to a random page


Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


Teaser:




"I brought my ipod, just in case. I pull the earphones out of my front pocket and jam them in my ears. Hit play.
These are my emergency Messages. They keep me strong when the truck is out. Or when I feel myself slipping.
I close my eyes  as it goes by.
"The Messages don't own me," I mutter. "I control my own thoughts."

Candor, Pam Bachorz, page 156

1 comment:

  1. I love this teaser :) I want to read it now. New follower, btw!

    ReplyDelete