Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (16)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
                                                                 Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)



Teaser:   

"It Throbbed The Next Day... Red and raw like my brain, unable to shut down, thoughts crashing like electrons orbiting a nucleus of dueling emotions. Wanting to stay high. Knowing I should want to come down and stay that way."

Crank, by Ellen Hopkins, page 181

7 comments:

  1. I've read one book by this author...this one sounds good!

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating and disturbing.

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/teaser-tuesday-aug-23/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really wanted to read this author's stuff. I hear it's gritty, but great. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not what i was expecting but the writing is too poetic to stop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the chance to read these books yet. thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! This book has been in my TBR pile for a while, but it is now being added closer to the top! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the person is in conflict. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my tt today.

    ReplyDelete