Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (17)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
                                                                 Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

If I judged this book by its cover, I probably would have never read it. But as the saying goes: Never judge a book by its cover.

Teaser:   

"...Where is she? How will I know her?

Look for anyone racing from the house.

Seriously."

Archangel, by Sharon Shinn, page 181

5 comments:

  1. I agree, the cover is not as enticing as your teaser =)
    Thank you so much for dropping by at my blog... Nice picture of you and your husband i bet? =) God bless you both =)

    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always judge a book by the cover, I can't help it. But we are trying to read the summaries before reading the book, and this teaser makes the book sound really good. Thanks for commenting on ours.

    <3 Sarah @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a teaser... Racing from the house? Nice teaser.

    House Millar - TT

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very intriguing teaser. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    Do you have a follower widget?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one has me wondering! Great Teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete