Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (18)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
                                                                 Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)





Teaser:
"He's going to say that he can see through me again. And I get this crazy urge to ask him what he sees-like he can help me figure out me. But I'm afraid of his answer. 
He looks at his feet. "Sam, I wanted to say..."
"Don't" I hold up a hand. Then it hits me: he knows what happened with Mr. Daimler."

Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver, page 242