Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (18)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
                                                                 Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)





Teaser:
"He's going to say that he can see through me again. And I get this crazy urge to ask him what he sees-like he can help me figure out me. But I'm afraid of his answer. 
He looks at his feet. "Sam, I wanted to say..."
"Don't" I hold up a hand. Then it hits me: he knows what happened with Mr. Daimler."

Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver, page 242

7 comments:

  1. ooohh, what happened with Mr. Daimler??? Great teaser! I have a couple of friends who rave about this series, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and you have a great teaser!
    Here's My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the line "help me figure out me". nice tease!

    Trish - My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser. This is on my shelf, and I think I may move it up to the top of the pile. I really want to know the full story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happen to Mr. Daimler? And I've never heard of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't know where this book was going, but i was surprised and happy with the ending, i definitely recommend it!
    p.s. mr. daimler is a creep/perv

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I haven't read this yet. I read Lauren's latest one first. Once a book has been out for a while, it gets tough for me to go back and read it as I try to keep up reviews for newer releases. Sigh. One of these days!

    ReplyDelete