Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (20) When She Woke

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
                                                                 Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)



Teaser:







"When she woke, she was red. Not flushed, not sun burned, but the solid declarative red of a stop sign." 

When She Woke, by Hillary Jordan, page 1

7 comments:

  1. Between your teaser and the beautiful cover, I am interested! I had never heard of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. I'm teased. :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds so captivating! I've been seeing it around. Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY TEASER TUESDAY POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this SO bad! I have the Kindle app downloaded...think you can lend it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw the post you sent to Jen and read it and now I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, that could be a problem. Great teaser! Mine is here, if you'd like to have a look: http://letsbookit.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete