Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (25) When The Sea Is Rising Red


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists!
Image Source

TEASER:

"I- " I take a deep breath because I have really had enough of this now. "Am. Not. A. Gris-damned. Kitty-girl. Will you lot get that through your thick Hob skulls!"
...
"Oh," says the Hob. "I like you." He holds out one hand. "I'm Dash, by the way, kitty dearest." 

When The Sea Is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen pg. 100-101

9 comments:

  1. Spunky characters are always my favorite too! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I like it :) Seen this one floating around ~ on my TBR list.. *new follower*

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover, but what exactly is it about? I like the characters though, they're fun! Thanks for sharing!
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-life-knocks.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. A captivating cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing teaser! I like the title of the book too, thanks for sharing it =)

    Here's my teasers for this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, I love the book cover! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very curious about this book!
    My TT
    Awesome header picture! I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit to being quite confused by that teaser, but intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo interesting teaser. I had this book on my to-read list but that teaser is much different than how I thought it would read, for some reason. Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete