Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (24) The Fault In Our Stars

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Share the title & author too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists!
Image Source


"Augustus," I said. "Really. You don't have to do this."
"Sure I do," he said. "I found my Wish."
"God, you're the best," I told him.
"I bet you say that to all the boys who finance your international travel," he answered. pg. 90

and


"It's a metaphor," I explained. "He puts the killing thing in his mouth but doesn't give it the power to kill him." pg. 146

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting teasers. I have heard so much about this book that I am almost afraid to read it myself for fear of disappointment. My teasers are from Dead Ringer by Allen Wyler and Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teasers.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete