Tuesday, December 1, 2009

december goal

I found on A Daily Dose of Dieting to post a goal for the month of december and to do it publicly. My blog is public so i'll post it here. My goal is to have vegetables atleast once a week.

Suprising? Shocking?
just looking at this picture makes me not want to eat them

I hate vegetables. with a passion. they are my enemies... my arch nemesis. Why? I hate the way they taste and smell and how boring they are.

Alright. So i like lettuce... plain with a ton of ranch dressing. but thats still a vegetable. and mushrooms do they even count? i may even force myself to swallow peas whole like i used to when my parents forced me.

Why is this my goal? well its unhealthy for me to not eat them and my body had been telling me this recently. it's actually been screaming it.
this is what i look like and feel like with my headaches..

weakness, headaches, fatigue, headaches, unhealthy looking skin/hair/nails, did i mention
headaches??? they have been so horrible lately that i get nauseous and i am not one to put up with nausea. I can't stand it anymore. I teach and sitting in class with a bunch of Kindergarteners and Preschoolers with my headaches and nausea is not fun.... not fun at all.

So here's to completing my goal of one vegetable a week for the month of december.... yay. (that was me being sarcastic)

Anyone else daring enough to make a goal for december? let me know!
any ideas on how to get rid of bad headaches?

No comments:

Post a Comment