Friday, January 21, 2011

the time where i got an award

When I started this blog I never saw it going anywhere or getting a lot of attention. But I wanted to document the things in life and meet some great people. Since I decided to keep with it I have been presented with an award!


Here are the Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


My friend Sarah from Reading Under the Influence gave me this award and I am really thankful! We have been friends for awhile outside of blogging and I was really excited when she started blogging so we could 1. talk about books 2. work on the book club and 3. keep up with what's going on. So thanks Sarah!

Hmm, 7 things about myself.....
I like to eat sushi, ice cream, pizza, cereal, and chicken cutlets
I'm not a very good or experienced cook
I love reading and finding new books
I want to travel and see the world
Movie date night is awesome
Hiking is one of my favorite things I did on our honeymoon and I want to keep it up
My favorite color is green

Now on to the new awardees:
Heather at Table for Three
Liz at Hey Liz
Nicole at Casa de Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment