Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Honeymoon Hawaii

  

I found this draft while looking through my older posts and seeing what I could do to rekindle my want to blog. I began to post what we did each day but now that its been over a year ago I cannot for the life of me remember what the names of the places are or where we were. So enjoy the pictures of our honeymoon in Hawaii and don't mind the change from explaining everything to just pretty pictures! Enjoy!

View from our hotel
  Day 1 - Pearl Harbor

 




Day 2 (I think) First Hike up to Manoa Falls

Freezing because it had just rained
 

Then the Iao Needle

 

Off Roading
 
look what i found!




























There were so many things to do that we were busy everyday. We choose to opt out of the packages the cruise offered and just rented a car to sight-see. We hiked everyday and saw waterfalls everyday. I am a beach person but because the land was so beautiful and we wanted to see as much as we could we went to the beach prob twice the whole trip.

Now we can't wait to continue our travelings:
LBI, New Jersey - Family vacation!
Niagra Falls (Canada side) hopefully
Ireland - in March, so excited!
What was your favorite trip, or where would you love to visit?

1 comment:

  1. These are all such great photos! I wish we had a big trip planned soon - just one weekend trip though. I loved New Zealand, as you probably well know! It was amazing. I should post some pics soon, too!

    ReplyDelete