Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 more days

My single life is coming to a close. 3 more days and i'm taken!
I've heard the week before your wedding most people become like bridezilla, crazy with last minute details and emotions running high.
hahaha... this picture is awesome...

anyways... i might consider myself one... but i have reasons for being any bit emotional. my grandpa just passed away on Friday (my bachelorette party in Pitt) so we quickly packed everything and left the next day (we were going to leave Tuesday) got to CT and the past 2 days have been a whirlwind of having the wake and funeral.

it's not as bad as i thought it would be... really. and this isn't a pity party for me.. its just a crazy thing that happened in my life and i wanted to share how real life gets sometimes.

it's really peaceful knowing he's in heaven...

he's just been through a lot and suffered a lot. so we were pretty much ready.

but now that its over and i have peace, we can move onto happier times. my family has been really supportive and try to make me feel like my wedding will be the best.

so thats where i've been. any one else have a crazy thing happen before their wedding?
anyone else go crazy and hate their wedding dress the week before the wedding? no? just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment