Monday, May 17, 2010

goings on

what's going on right now? in my last 12 days of being single:

making my last official wedding guest list over and over again. making sure i have everyone on it... calling people who didn't respond: i must say... i didnt have that many people not respond. My married friends all said they had so many people who didn't and it was annoying. i guess its a little annoying but i cant really say much cuz i may have been one of those people.
finishing bridesmaid gifts.... i finally got ink! now onto some printing of these: Frame
find the right foundation - these were my directions: go to macy's, find the mac makeup counter, get them to find my right color. this is the first time i'll have the right match.
get a makeup trial by my new makeup artist! i wimped out and opted to have a friend do my makeup since im not perfect and she did her own wedding makeup and she looked awesome.

buy honeymoon clothes - new fav store: forever 21
small things like:
~buy makeup primer
~finish tanning
~dye hair - maybe
~buy foundation
~try to get smaller wedding shoes
~honeymoon stuff to pack

we'll see how far i get for tomorrow! busy busy busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment